Sunday, June 03, 2007

Isn't this fun!

A friend and I stumbled across this bottle of wine while browsing at a local wine shop. Who knew?!? Maybe I can write the winery and get a free case now and again.
No, I didn't buy a bottle...I'll have to get a "real" job and the paycheck that goes with it before I can justify spending $45 on a single bottle of wine, no matter how good it is!

Check that...Jackie just said we should buy a bottle, just to have it for display purposes! Maybe we'll pick one up tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 1:28 AM , Blogger Khara Brooks said...

You're famous!

 
At 4:32 AM , Blogger J said...

Do it! Do it!

The only thing my name represents is the stuff you slap on a baby's arse (which, incidentally, you probably already have!).

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Now if I can just find a wine named after me! I'm so happy for you and Jackie! Jackie looks so happy and healthy. You can feel the glow just coming off your blog!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger James Heneghan said...

Fantastic! I'm sure it's a fine bouteille de vin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home